"Les Rochers" was the name that Canada first Prime Minister, Sir John A. Macdonald, gave to this house. He and his family spent their summer here, in St-Patrick, from 1872 to 1890. Our visitors enjoy a spectacular view of the St-Lawrence River, peacefulness and delicious home made breakfast. Sunsets are unforgettable. We speak English and French.
Provincial certification(s): Terroir et Saveursmd.